All you need to know about forklift extensions
by Donald Phillips | January 11, 2018 10:29 am
To suit your personal needs and preferences, forklifts are designed to be adjustable depending on the orientation, sizes and the weights of the loads you intend to lift. The adjustment that is the commonest of all is the addition of extensions on the forklift tynes for better handling of materials. The execution of this modification is quite simple as you are only required to slide the desired extensions over the existing slippers. However, the loading of the prongs ought to be done according to the particular specifications of the extensions. We offer classes to educate on the maximum permissible loads for different tine dimensions for our clients. This way, we ensure that you know better than to make mistakes such as loading with the load cog beyond the midpoint of your prongs. Forklift extensions come in all shapes and sizes for handling of different loads. Situations that may need adjustments include;
- It may be a good idea to increase the width of your forklift prongs when you are handling wide loads. This will ensure an increase in the stability of the loads during transit preventing slippage and possible damage of the goods.
- When handling loads covering a wide length, a lengthwise adjustment of your prongs may be appropriate. This not only serves to increase stability of your goods, it also increases the volume of materials handled with one haul.
Despite the convenience brought about by these adjustments, keen consideration must be applied to their selection, application and maintenance. Contract us for expert advice, installation and maintenance services of the same. Below are some of the reasons why we are your best option when it comes to anything concerning forklift extension.
- The widest selection of extension parts – Regardless of your lifting needs, we have just the right extensions to suit you. In addition, our parts are known the world over for their quality, operational durability and efficiency.
- Expert consultation services – We are committed to ensuring that our clients get the best possible consultation services. Upon purchase of our equipment, we take time to advise our customers on how best to use them with the aim of maximizing the durability of our parts as well as increasing their efficiency. Furthermore, all our forklift extension parts come with clear manuals on the dos and don’ts regarding their respective applications.
- Economical fitting and maintenance services – Unlike others, we don’t just sell you spare parts and leave you to yourself. On the contrary, we are determined that you get value for every last coin you spend with us. For this reason, we provide extra installation and maintenance services at affordable prices. Also, while at it our experts will assess the various points that are prone to failure such as at the tyne joints and check for cracks or irregular bends then advice you accordingly.
Feel free to visit or call our offices for advice on such extension services.
- Forklift extensions: http://atlastoyota.com/parts/
Source URL: http://ii-smile.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-forklift-extensions/
Copyright ©2018 Ii Smile unless otherwise noted.